-->
Logo

En Yeniler

ingilizce sözleri / Short Love Quotes

You can't choose love, love chooses you.

If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.

Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened!

A man wants to be a woman's first love; a woman wants to be his last.

Don't keep running back to the one person that you need to walk away from.

It's only after someone is gone do you realize how much you miss them...

Love God- Love yourself- Love life- Love others- Live your life.

Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will come after you.

I'm glad I met you. Now do me a favor and stay...

A relationship will only go as far as you both want it to.

I pretend to ignore you, but I really just miss you.

I get jealous but I'll never show it

Let's cuddle and watch movies together.

Girls fake smiles. Guys fake feelings.

Love is being stupid together.

Love is like domino. I fall for you, you fall for another.

I want to be the reason why you fall asleep with your phone in your hand.

If she is important to you, show her that she is.

I just wish you would love me back.

Three words, eight letters. Say it and I'm all yours.

You're my favorite daydream.

I hate seeing you flirt with other people.

Text messages will never take the place of handwritten love letters.

If you like me, tell me. If you miss me, show me. If you love me, prove it.

If you believe in it, then fight for it.

The best relationships start off as friendships.

Love is when you think about your future and they are in it.

Sometimes you miss the memories, not the person.

Because of you, I laugh a little louder, cry a lot less, and smile a lot more.

You still make me smile even though you're the reason why I'm sad.

Forever has 7 letters, but so does goodbye.

If they don't fight for you, they're not right for you.

Feelings just complicate everything.

You call it "jealousy." I call it "fear of losing you.

People change, things go wrong. but just remember, life goes on.

You were everything I was looking for even when I wasn't even looking.

Missing someone is the worst feeling in the world.

A simple "I miss you" can change everything.